Sunday, October 7, 2012

Essential Oils for Anxiety

Anxiety is a common disorder that is often hard to treat. Everyone experiences anxiety at some point in their life, some more than others. The condition is triggered by different things depending on the person. Medication is not always the best treatment for anxiety because it can produce some undesirable side effects. So, how else can you treat anxiety? With essential oils, of course! There are several oils that can be used to treat and prevent anxiety, including bergamot, cedarwood and lavender. Better yet, some oils can be combined for optimal effects.

The following essential oils for anxiety are noted for their importance in proper meditation and anxiety reduction. It is recommended to use them together for an all-natural solution to combating anxiety.

• Bergamot Oil has a refreshing and uplifting scent. The aroma has the ability to lift you spiritually and rids your mind of negative thoughts. It keeps your emotional health balanced and can even help you feel focused. Bergamot is also known to be an anti-depressant.

• Cedarwood Oil has a soothing aroma, so it helps reduce stress from your body and mind. It has strong relaxing benefits and can help problems with insomnia.

• Lavender Oil is rejuvenating because of its flowery scent. It has the power to decrease anxiety and release tension from your body.

Now that you know which essential oils for anxiety to use, how exactly do you use them? Follow the instructions below.

1) Drop a few drops of your chosen essential oils into a warm bath while you soak for about 15 minutes. Feel the anxiety disappear!

2) Add a few drops to a carrier oil and use as a massage oil. It's best if the oils are used on you-that is how aromatherapy works best.

3) Dribble a few drops onto a cotton ball, close your eyes and breathe deeply for a few minutes.

4) Place a drop of oils into a hot bowl of water. Stick your head close to the bowl and breathe deeply for a few minutes.


1 comment:

  1. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete